Interview........
27/04/2024
Passport Req..
27/04/2024
VISA ISSUED...
27/04/2024
LANDED..........
27/04/2024
  • I have Bsc Degree in Rural Development , Diploma in plant science , and I have different certificate That is Project Leadership, Business Acumen for Project Manager, Supply Chain And Operational Management Tips, Supply Chain Everyone, Managing Logistics, Humanitarian Coordination, Building The Resources for Resilience. Navigating Environmental Sustainability a Guide for Leaders, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountabilities and Learning in Emergencies Resources Pack. AWS- Disaster Recovery, Emergency Response Learning program – 2, Implementing a Data Warehouse SQL Server 2019, MEAL in Emergency/Accountability, Monitoring and Evaluation Facilitators Guide Module 1 Monitoring and Evaluation, Migration, the Procurement Process, Gender Based Violence and Child Protection Case Management Steps, Building Leadership Development Plan, Effective, Directing and delegating as a Manager, And I have proven experience and achievement . I have very good communication skills in English and two other official languages in Ethiopia (Afargna and Amharic). I have proven experience on the effective usage of computers and basic applications software, email, and Internet service handling. I have good communication skills, am open minded, operate well in a free unstructured environment; have achieved consistent client satisfaction, and a solid reputation for upholding high ethical standards and realizing organizational goals. I have also developed good managerial/supervisory skills. I have the ability to work strategically; I have the following basic managerial skill such as problem solving, decision making, leadership, report writing, diagnostic, technical, controlling, planning skills and Operation duties management. DEPENDING ON MY EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPETIANCE , I AM SO INTERSTED TO WORK IN CANADA IF I GET GOOD EXPERESS ENTRY OPPORTUNITY