+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need to know if im doing this right....

av13t

Jan 6, 2017
Hey guys!

I feel very lost...

I arrived in canada in june 2015 on an IEC working holiday visa from australia. At the time of my application i thought that i had the option to apply for more than one iec working holiday visa but it looks like I just missed that cut off. My visa is expiring june 2017.

I applied for another IEC visa under the working holiday category and was refused because I had already taken part in it once. SO i thought i would be sneaky and apply for another iec visa in the young professional category but after i submitted my application I've discovered you cant so i am likely to be refused again, which $126 down the drain. I would like some advice as to whether I am on the right track here and if anyone has any suggestions to my plan of action...

I see my option as it stands it to apply for EE. I am currently a manager at a cafe, I will have held that position for a year in june. I am 26 years old and have my bachelors and masters, I have more than 5 years of work exp(4 years in sydney, and a years worth in ottawa) and the next IELTS test i can take that is available to me is FEB 11th. So ill take the IELTS, you get your results in 2 weeks, ill apply for EE with that and then wait to get selected from the pool, for however long that takes. immediately after i submit my EE application should i submit a BOWP application or should i wait a little bit because i am seeing something about a R10 completeness check...? I just dont want to be in the situation where I have to leave my job or the country because my initial IEC visa is expiring. ALSO will my 2 refusals of the iec visas have any impact?

Any advice is much appreciated !

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go for EE, your profile is impressive if u score well on IELTS (Required score L-8 RSW-7) ur score will be very good.

if you're degree is from australia, u need to get it evaluated which would take close to 2 months. Act now.

refusal won't affect anything. Just be clear and have a reason ready.