+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need some 1 to clear out my douts regarding documentation.

Frost13

Jul 28, 2012
hi.

i have been accepted into fanshawe college for postgraduate certificate in marketing management for sep 2012 intake.I had applied under SPP on july 12 2012 ang got rejected on the following terms

1.You have not provided sufficient documentation to support you and your parents claimed income and assets.
QS: my consultant had not provided the IT returns for my parents (mother 10 lacks and father 5 lacks) because apparently SPP doesnt require you to sent it. den why did they reject it on this term????????????????????????????
2.the supporting financial documents you have provided show large deposits inconsistent with your income. you have not provided enough documentry evedence regarding the origin of the funds.
QS: i had mentioned in my financial summary at the time that funds available was rs 5,20,000 remaining bank loan after payment of first yr fees and 3 lacks fixed deposit. i provided the loan sanction letter and a copy of the fixed deposit which is in my moms name.what do they mean by large deposits inconsistent with my income when i have shown a bank loan recomended by them and an additional of only 3 lacks in fixed deposit?

i have applied again in general category on july 26 2012 and my profile is

10th- 74%
12th-61%
B.com-55%
IELTS- 8 (l:8 W:7 R:8 S:8)
5 months work experience as an inside sales associate.
total tuition fees fr 1yr is CAD$24000
1.have taken a bank loan (as per CHC guidelines) of rs 11,20,000 which is 85% of my tution fees.provided sanction letter and loan disbursement letter for payment of fees through the loanas i have paid my first year tuition fees completely.
2.my mother who is a home maker has fixed deposits of 1 cr from which she derives 10 lacks income annually, most of which was recieved from her parents in 2011 as gift. i have provided the IT returns for the assessment year 2012-2013 which has an explanation as to where the funds have come from and also all the fixed deposit receipts .
3.my dad who is a retired engineer receives rs 5 lacks annually as form of rent. i have provided IT returns for the following in which there is a delailed explaination as to where he gets his income from.
4.i have also provided my grandmothers income tax returns as advises by my consultant. she recieves rs 5 lacks as property rent.

i would like to no.

1.are the financial documents i have provided satisfactory??
2.since my mother has a large amount of fixed deposits, is it satisfactory to provide the IT returns in which the tax has been paid for the full amount and also the copies of all the fixed deposit receipts as proof of these funds??
3.will the fact that most of the amount was received as gift from her family in 2011 and the proof of that is only in the IT returns hamper my chances??
4. will the information given in the IT return be enough proof that the amount was received as a gift from family??
6.will it really matter where the funds came from if it has been TAXED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA without any problem????????????? will the CHC need more information, because the ITRs and the copies of the fixed deposits are the best way that i to prove the claimed funds???
5.is showing too much funds a problem?? i have shown 3 times the funds required for my education. will it raise doubts??
6.the VO for some reason has marked and then scratched out one more point that is;
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of............................................ why has he/she done that and what does he/she mean by marking and then scratching it out that??????
7.what are my chances of getting a VISA on the provided profile??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

i am really confused and these questions are playing on my mind... can some 1 please clear these out please..??
thank you