+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help with something

Khobi

Jun 23, 2017
I'm Syrian living in Saudi Arabia , I'm a visitor . I had 4 kids , all born here .
They don't have an immigration status .my husband thinking of getting a visit visa to Canada and claiming refugees status at the airport .
We asked about the required documents for a visit visa and one of them is for non national Saudi citizen we have to provide a proof of our immigration status . My husband has permenent resident and I have my visit visa . The question is : what about the kids ? Is the application going to be refused because they don't have that( immigration status) ? What to do?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The challenge with applying for any type of temporary visa for Canada is being able to demonstrate both valid reasons for visiting such as a detailed itinerary and also some evidence that the applicant will return home at the end of their trip.

I have no knowledge about status in Saudi but can your kids even get passports ? Seems doubtful your kids could get visit visas approved anyway given without status in Saudi which country would they show intent to return to , Syria ? As said I have no knowledge so others can comment.

Khobi

Jun 23, 2017
My husband said that he need us out of Saudia to apply for a visit visa for us , but we can't go back to Syria because of the war ,so he thought he would put us in Canada and go back to Saudia and apply for visit visa for us then bring us back , all that during the turism time in Canada , which will be less than 6 months .Is that ok ? Can we write that in the application ? Will they approve it?