+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need help please… pleasec

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hello ,

i came to Canada in 2016 to study a coop diploma… I didn’t finish my coop and I transferred to a BBA. I successfully completed my BBA inJuly 2021.
I’m filling my application for EE CEC, and my immigration consultant just realized I was part time working during a time I shouldn’t have in 2016 because I was a part time student (I was only taking 1-2 classes/month for a few months). I honestly had no idea, I was new to Canada, and I didn’t know. I know, I perfectly know that this is not a good enough justification, but it’s the truth. No one told me, in the school they didn’t tell me anything, classmates and other students would also study 1-2 classes per month and no one would say anything to them.
She realized this when I sent her the transcripts from this diploma. She told me transcripts are 10000% mandatory.

After I graduated from this school, I applied for a second study permit and then a PGWP which is set to expire in October 2024.

I am completely lost, I don’t know what to do and this is really affecting my mental health.… she told me it would be better to-apply for PR through family class- common law, but I am really trying to avoid that, I came here on my own and I wanted to do it by myself…

is there anything that I can do in this case?Are transcripts always needed? Can I leave out from personal history that casual job I had during those months? Would that make things worse?