+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i need advise regarding spousal sponsorship!pls!

genmiesha

Jan 18, 2009
Hi just want to know if my husband can sponsor me in canada..my husband went to canada through family sponsorship, he is a dependent child..he got his visa in august 2007 and went to canada for a month and then went back to the philippines to finish his course.We got married before he went back again to canada...He is a permanent resident now in canada and currently living with his sister. He is busy applying for a job and for a while his sister is helping him for his needs including expenses in the application of my sponsorship.Can he sponsor me eventhough he is unemployed and never experience working?for now, he is still desperately looking for a job...pls.need your advise.tnx and Godbless!

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
There are no minimum income requirements for spousal sponsorships, but Immigration Canada will be concerned about whether or not he can meet his obligation to support you once you arrive in Canada. So, getting a job would be a good thing. In the meantime, you guys can start working on filling out the application forms and gathering your supporting documents to prove your genuine relationship in preparation for submitting your application as soon as he has a job.

genmiesha

Jan 18, 2009
thank a lot for the advise!!!! You know what?God is really good because my husband got a job now...he just started yesterday!at least he can declare it now that he has a job...