+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I need a PG Diploma 2 years course in Canada

Manireddi09

Jan 28, 2019
Hello friends

Iam manikantareddy and I completed btech in mechanical engineering with 56% and I have 10 backlogs(cleared now)
IELTS score 6.5
I want to to PG diploma course in Canada

So guys please suggest me the best course and
I need a college just whether it it top or not it doesn't matter
I want PR in canada

So guys please suggest me some best colleges where I get admission with this percentage

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello friends

Iam manikantareddy and I completed btech in mechanical engineering with 56% and I have 10 backlogs(cleared now)
IELTS score 6.5
I want to to PG diploma course in Canada

So guys please suggest me the best course and
I need a college just whether it it top or not it doesn't matter
I want PR in canada

So guys please suggest me some best colleges where I get admission with this percentage
You want the best course but you don't want the college to be top?

I'll be honest with you, if you want PR you should consider getting work experience and then going for express entry. With your academic score and backlog, it will be difficult to get into a good college and get a visa.

You will get only private colleges where you will spend lots of money and you will neither get good teaching or recognition. Lots of people end up paying a lot of money and they don't get anything out of it in the end.

There are colleges that will accept any marks but would you honestly study in such a college in your home country?

Ultimately it's your choice what to do but I highly recommend against it unless you are going to do a course that's beneficial to you and can help you here in Canada. Having the intention of PR is not wrong but the way you are going about it is not right in my opinion. If you really want to study then find something you are interested in and which would be helpful to you.

Manireddi09

Jan 28, 2019

I'll be honest with you, if you want PR you should consider getting work experience and then going for express entry. With your academic score and backlog, it will be difficult to get into a good college and get a visa.

You will get only private colleges where you will spend lots of money and you will neither get good teaching or recognition. Lots of people end up paying a lot of money and they don't get anything out of it in the end.

There are colleges that will accept any marks but would you honestly study in such a college in your home country?

Ultimately it's your choice what to do but I highly recommend against it unless you are going to do a course that's beneficial to you and can help you here in Canada. Having the intention of PR is not wrong but the way you are going about it is not right in my opinion. If you really want to study then find something you are interested in and which would be helpful to you.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yeah but would I get a best college to my profile???
Again what do you mean by "best". If you mean a very good college that will help you academically then no. If you mean a college where you can sit for namesake and get work permit and PR later then there are many that are ready to suck your money.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You cannot just pick any random course or college. Any course you chose must be relevant to your current qualifications even get a study permit and you must also show that attending such a course will improve your prospects in your home country.

Also no point if your intention is to eventually try to apply for PR in attending any course that is less than 2 years long as only that could give you a 3 year PGWP for the all important Canadian work experience. So add in the need for 15000-18000 CDN course fees plus 10000cdn per year living you are looking at a 3-5 year plan.

Note should avoid private institutions as they would not qualify for a PGWP but they are only too happy to take the international fees.

Last edited:

ramiloveless

Jan 5, 2019
Syria

What you mean in good college?

Fanshawe college is it good?

I have bachelor degree in electronics engineering 73% without any gap so I search for a program which related to .. and has to be PG Certificate .. then I found ESD2 program at Fanshawe college

What is your opinion please?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
What you mean in good college?

Fanshawe college is it good?

I have bachelor degree in electronics engineering 73% without any gap so I search for a program which related to .. and has to be PG Certificate .. then I found ESD2 program at Fanshawe college

What is your opinion please?
Sorry, I am not in that particular field of work to know if that particular program is good or not. The college is a public college and is a polytechnic college as well. You might want to ask other people if they know about that course. My knowledge is only about Hospitality and Business.