+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I live in Uganda,the Canadaian government sponsored me and i want to com to Canada and work

Jun 23, 2024

Thank you for contacting our law firm and providing detailed information to our attorneys for review.
After careful review and consideration of all the information you submitted, our experienced immigration attorney regrets to inform that at this time, we are unable to represent you in connection with filing an EB-2 NIW Petition. While we understand that this news may be disappointing, this determination is based on the rigorous criteria used by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) at this time and is in no way a negative reflection of your impressive resume and outstanding achievements.

We certainly wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Rusten Hurd
Immigration Attorney at ColomboHurd
Colombo & Hurd Immigration, 301 E Pine St., Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32801, United States

Cancelar suscripcion

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015

Thank you for contacting our law firm and providing detailed information to our attorneys for review.
After careful review and consideration of all the information you submitted, our experienced immigration attorney regrets to inform that at this time, we are unable to represent you in connection with filing an EB-2 NIW Petition. While we understand that this news may be disappointing, this determination is based on the rigorous criteria used by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) at this time and is in no way a negative reflection of your impressive resume and outstanding achievements.

We certainly wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Rusten Hurd
Immigration Attorney at ColomboHurd

Colombo & Hurd Immigration, 301 E Pine St., Suite 300, Orlando, FL 32801, United States

Cancelar suscripcion
Scammer