+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I just applied for BOWP 4 days before my WP Expires, what happen to my STATUS if I'm not getting an electronic response before my WP expiration date?

SamusAran

Feb 1, 2024
Hello,
I have some doubts about the application of my BOWP, I just applied having only 4 buffer days before my WP expires, the reason I did this it was because a couple of weeks ago I received my credentials for PR Portal so I uploaded my PR Photo and I was just waiting for my ECOPR, however IRCC asked for additional documents (KIT Application Forms) for my dependents since my marital status change after I applied and received my AOR for the PR.

So my questions are:

• What would be my status if I am not getting a response before my WP expires 2024-09-02? (knowing in advance I am just providing additional info and then I will wait for the ECOPR).
  • How I can proof to my current employer that I have "maintain" or "implied" status to keep working if I do not have any evidence or confirmation about the acceptance of my BOWP before my WP expires, 2024-02-09?
  • What if I am laid off even I am not having yet my BOWP confirmation, either confirmation, electronically or physically.

I am hoping I would be getting my ECOPR much sooner than the BOWP so I have no to worry about my last question.

IMPORTANT:

BTW, can anyone tell me what are the specific forms for what IRCC called as "KIT Application Forms"? they asked me to fill out these forms for my child and common law partner.

Thank you