+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I INSIST that NO DRAW has taken place yet!

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How come this news of this mysterious draw is no where to be seen on any official platform of CIC?

Those who claim to have received ITAs put up a CIC website link that does not have any information about the said draw.

The CIC Express Entry page was last updated on 15 January. I have perused the internet and there is no official information about any such draw. The CIC official twitter account also has no information about any such draw having taken place.

I insist that news of the draw is the biggest hoax of the year!

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Singalingali said:
How come this news of this mysterious draw is no where to be seen on any official platform of CIC?

Those who claim to have received ITAs put up a CIC website link that does not have any information about the said draw.

The CIC Express Entry page was last updated on 15 January. I have perused the internet and there is no official information about any such draw. The CIC official twitter account also has no information about any such draw having taken place.

I insist that news of the draw is the biggest hoax of the year!
pity your searching ability ...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-express#mi-express

check under the section

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The results HAVE been posted on the CIC web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on January 31, 2015 at 11:59:48 UTC, have been assigned a total of 886 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My bad! Was using an old browser! pitiful though that not up to 1000 people recived ITAs.