+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have applied through a lawyer for first time for my TRV which was refused now I want to apply for reconsideration without the involvement of my rep

itchere

Jun 28, 2024
Hi to All ,
I have applied through a lawyer for first time for my TRV which was refused now I want to apply for reconsideration without the involvement of my representative , I never created my own IRCC account before . Now I have created my own IRCC account which don't have any data regarding my application and Now I want to apply directly without my Representative can any one guide me how can I unlink/unauthorize my representative and communicate with IRCC at my own ?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi to All ,
I have applied through a lawyer for first time for my TRV which was refused now I want to apply for reconsideration without the involvement of my representative , I never created my own IRCC account before . Now I have created my own IRCC account which don't have any data regarding my application and Now I want to apply directly without my Representative can any one guide me how can I unlink/unauthorize my representative and communicate with IRCC at my own ?
1st of all ask all papers and forms which your lawyer which he submitted first time . Some times there is controduction in filling forms and you can get ban

itchere

Jun 28, 2024
All documents and forms were submitted after my review and signature and I am not banned I was applied these grounds of refusal

Label: General Office: Riyadh

PROTECTED "B" / PROTÉGÉ "B"

GCMS Information Request: Application
Request Identifier:XX-XXXX-XXXX Request Date: 2024/05/30

Text: I have reviewed the application.

I have considered the following factors in my decision.

1.The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.

2.Based on the applicant's immigration status outside their country of nationality or habitual residence,
I am not satisfied that they will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident.

3.The applicant has limited employment possibilities in their country of residence.

Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay.
For the reasons above, I have refused this application. NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2024/05/12 Updated Date: 2024/05/12 Restricted: N
Text: Indicator: N/A
Processing Priority Word Flag: N/A NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2024/05/12 Updated Date: 2024/05/12 Restricted: N
Text: File processed with the assistance of Chinook 3+ / Dossier traité à l'aide de Chinook 3+

Reactions: demme343