+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got three times only 5.5 overall. what I have to do?

qveronica

Nov 19, 2011
I got three times 5.5 overall what I have to do know. Can I apply on July? please help me I need an advice, anybody here in the same situation?

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Same happened with me also , i have sent my application with the Current TRF (IELTS report) and attached the next registration date with mentioned for Improvement.

Thanks

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
i think you better prepare some good english for two month and sit for ielts ...no point in reappearing ielts without preparing well

*MNI*

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
don't go with hurry burry dear ........ atleast spend 1 month preparation to build your confident and hit the target.... try to watch some english channels , read regularly news papers and practice on writing at least keep 3-4 paragraphs and more important spellings and meaningful sentenses.... and you can see the result will be least 7.5 ....... :-*

edelveys

Nov 3, 2009
Unfortunately, your IELTS scores dont show your real knowledge.

Take the book 'IELTS Secrets - Your key to IELTS success, 2002', it really helps many people who passed test.
Good luck and dont give up! ;)

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Hi there ... does any one know
1-- whether I can send IELTS to CIO with score 5 at begining of July & then if my application is prossesd ,send to the visa office another IELTS with greater score (if scored offcourse) at the end of July.... Or they will only take into considration the first one which I send to CIO....
OR
2- I don't send the IELTS to CIO & send them my registration reciept with British Council exame date 12/07/2012 , and send a letter that I'll send the result ASAP.
OR
3- Should I wait to get the end of July result but of course terrified of closing the Cap
NOC 3112

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Zumy Loly said:
Hi there ... does any one know
1-- whether I can send IELTS to CIO with score 5 at begining of July & then if my application is prossesd ,send to the visa office another IELTS with greater score (if scored offcourse) at the end of July.... Or they will only take into considration the first one which I send to CIO....
OR
2- I don't send the IELTS to CIO & send them my registration reciept with British Council exame date 12/07/2012 , and send a letter that I'll send the result ASAP.
OR
3- Should I wait to get the end of July result but of course terrified of closing the Cap
NOC 3112

Hi,

Yes, Usually anything above 6 or 6.5 is a safe bet. Thus, u have option:

1. Submit this one now, under a rider that u'd send ur VO a new one shortly.

Good luck.

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
iyikk said:

Hi,

Yes, Usually anything above 6 or 6.5 is a safe bet. Thus, u have option:

1. Submit this one now, under a rider that u'd send ur VO a new one shortly.

Good luck.
Thanks for the reply..... but the big question is .... do they calculate the assessed points at the CIO .. or at the Visa Office ... cause if they did it at the CIO I'm afraid that my score would drop to 65/100 & my application would be refused.???!!!!! ...
& another question is does the Visa Office will accept a new IELTS (while it is mentioned in the Check List that applicant should send the original IELTS to CIO ) which means that the VO will not re-asses the IELTS.... ???!!!
I'm so terribely :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ confused

Any One can help form Senior Memberss.... Please??????