+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got refuse my Visa from Thailand

Ball Ahu

Nov 5, 2014
I did not complete my studies 5 years ago s in University of Victoria,and I return to Thailand to start my own business and wishes to go back to Canada to finish my five courses ,but I got refused the VISA twice They said that you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay .In reaching this decision,I considered serval factors , I am 30 years old
including
length of proposed stay in Canada ( roughly two months
purpose of Visit ( I am going to study have no other purpose
your current emplyment situation ( I am the business owner)
your personal asset ( I have shown my bank account )

Hienz

Nov 29, 2012
Ball Ahu said:
I did not complete my studies 5 years ago s in University of Victoria,and I return to Thailand to start my own business and wishes to go back to Canada to finish my five courses ,but I got refused the VISA twice They said that you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay .In reaching this decision,I considered serval factors , I am 30 years old
including
length of proposed stay in Canada ( roughly two months
purpose of Visit ( I am going to study have no other purpose
your current emplyment situation ( I am the business owner)
your personal asset ( I have shown my bank account )
Make a comprehensive SOP. Explain in futher details by answering the points on the reasons of your visa rejection.

If you can browse the thread of real experiences of the applicants here, I think you can get some ideas how others get their visa for 2nd time or 3rd time.

Reapply and believe you can get your study permit.