+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got nominated but wana merry now b4 applying cHc london !!!

xavior

Aug 1, 2010
I got nominated under Sk PNP.i yet have not applied to CHC London.I ,now want to get merry with my class fellow the soonest .My question is

! Should i simply add her name after i merry her and apply CHC london ?
! How many days i have b4 i have to submit my application to CHC london after i got nominated.60days or 120 days?
! If i merry her now and then apply to CHC.would this option will delay the process OR i apply CHC alone then merry her and send the updates?
! God forbid if i merry and apply CHC london within my 120 OR 60 days i have ,would they ask me to get the nomination updated first??
! OR should i process alone ,if approved i and land alone then come back and merry and go back and sponsor my newly wed wife from Canada {like after 18-24 Months . :mad: } would this option be faster??

Any piece of work done regarding my questions would highly be appreciated !!!

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
You can marry her while your application is in process and you have not submitted your passport to them ( in that case you can add her to your application but be ready for some delays in your case because of that)How ever if you have submitted the passport for stamping, do not marry her till you land as if you do your PR visa could be cancelled. You can marry after you have performed the landing formalities.

xavior

Aug 1, 2010
:) i appreciate your kind reply wantabnomination !
plz gimme little more detail on 1)how would it happen 2) consequences 3) advantage and disadvantage if
i submit my documents alone to CHC london and merry right after that.and send the update before medical or passport request.