+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i got my cheque back but not the certificates??? rejection

dineshks2003

Mar 3, 2011
my application got rejected by cio saying that there are not satisfied with my experience. its ok but my doubt is after one month i got a cheque from cio for the amount i paid to them. but i havent got my papers such as original IELTS mark sheet and the notarised certifaicate copies. can anyone advise me do i receive this papers or i have to write my IELTS exam again and start from the first
thanks and regards
dinesh

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: i have doubt about after rejection

dineshks2003 said:
my application got rejected by cio saying that there are not satisfied with my experience Sorry to know.. its ok but my doubt is after one month i got a cheque from cio for the amount i paid to them. but i havent got my papers such as original IELTS mark sheet and the notarised certifaicate copies. can anyone advise me do i receive this papers or i have to write my IELTS exam again and start from the first
thanks and regards Your documents shall hopefully arrive soon, if they are originals.
dinesh

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011

You should have challenged the CIO if you have confidence in your applicable. I'm not sure you've done that. If there is a chance, go defend your case. There is a nice experience to learn from in the below article:

http://www.smeurrens.com/2011/02/when-you-dont-understand-the-reasons-behind-the-rejection-letter/

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011

dineshks2003 said:
my application got rejected by cio saying that there are not satisfied with my experience. its ok but my doubt is after one month i got a cheque from cio for the amount i paid to them. but i havent got my papers such as original IELTS mark sheet and the notarised certifaicate copies. can anyone advise me do i receive this papers or i have to write my IELTS exam again and start from the first
thanks and regards
dinesh
Hi. Initially I thought that the application will be returned if it fails the eligibility review at CIO. However, several members have been told by CIO that they keep the entire record on file and that if you fail your eligibility review then you only get the refund and that's it.

Seems unfair to me, since they're your original documents and I don't think you signed anything to agree to allow them to permanently keep them, but this seems to be the way it is :(

Wayne.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keeping one's detailed original documents seems unfair to me.

Please get in touch with them explaining the need to have your original documents.