+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I don't received email updates from IRCC even though my application gets updated

dumbhotpotato

Oct 5, 2021
After my biometrics enrolment, I never received any emails from IRCC again, though my application is updated. Can you suggest something I could do to resolve this? Thank you in advance!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
you missed my whole point. my profile was updated weeks ago and it says Reviewing Eligibility but I didn't receive any emails beforehand. that was my concern
You particularly mentioned biometrics enrolment, so I responded in relation to that.
Your concern is still invalid. IRCC will not notify on changes to your application unless they are sending you a correspondence or a decision has been made on your application. Changes in eligibility status will not trigger an email notification to you.

Reactions: Shmiler

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
After my biometrics enrolment, I never received any emails from IRCC again, though my application is updated. Can you suggest something I could do to resolve this? Thank you in advance!
You dont need to worry about these updates. Your application is progressing and going through different processes involved including several background checks and verifications.

You may not receive any emails for these routine updates. However, for sure, you will be notified through email if IRCC needs any information/document from you for your application.

dumbhotpotato

Oct 5, 2021
You dont need to worry about these updates. Your application is progressing and going through different processes involved including several background checks and verifications.

You may not receive any emails for these routine updates. However, for sure, you will be notified through email if IRCC needs any information/document from you for your application.
thank you so much!!

Nusrath

Mar 18, 2024
Hello,
i got my visa approved few days ago, and the passport got stamped. However, when i checked IRCC portal, the documents status shows as "Your Document is Invalid", as i did not receive any explanation or correspondence letter, it's been 3 days since the status changed to invalid.

Edaniels

Mar 12, 2024
Goodafternoon,
Am having problem to login to my account.Specifically i cant receive confirmation OTP, What should i do to start receiving email?

karthik_V24

Apr 30, 2024
Hello,
i got my visa approved few days ago, and the passport got stamped. However, when i checked IRCC portal, the documents status shows as "Your Document is Invalid", as i did not receive any explanation or correspondence letter, it's been 3 days since the status changed to invalid.
Your issue resolved? Please give the timeline and also specify whether SDS or non SDS