+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I don't know why my student VISA got denied.

Pranjal2299

Jul 28, 2018
I seriously have no idea why my visa got denied, I had everything sorted out like I paid my Tuition, GIC, I had offer letter, a good SOP and cover letter, even scored good in IELTS(Overall: 7, L: 7.5, R: 6, S:7, W: 6.5). I don't know what went wrong. They said I was unable to convince them that I will return back to my home country after the completion of my permitted stay. Can someone please help me? Has someone experienced same situation in the past? Anything will be much appreciated. :]

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I seriously have no idea why my visa got denied, I had everything sorted out like I paid my Tuition, GIC, I had offer letter, a good SOP and cover letter, even scored good in IELTS(Overall: 7, L: 7.5, R: 6, S:7, W: 6.5). I don't know what went wrong. They said I was unable to convince them that I will return back to my home country after the completion of my permitted stay. Can someone please help me? Has someone experienced same situation in the past? Anything will be much appreciated. :]
You'll need to provide your full profile.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Get CAIPS notes. One popular site mentioned around is CAIPS GCMS. No one on this forum can accurately tell you why you did not get the visa but you need to provide your full provide so that members can help you out.