+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I did my medical for opened work permit,but immigration did not received the medical which was sent

Aug 1, 2024
Good day sir,i am a refugee and I did a medical for my open work permit this march 25th ,2024,and the result was sent to immigration on the 20th April,to my surprise the ircc said they can not see my medical result after I mailed them,which I took a bold step and went to clinic and get the result which was OK and completed,and resend it to them thru Web form,for past 4 and half month now,no response from ircc,I do call they said no update yet,because the result from hospital not appear on the system which suppose to connect together but they saw the Web form I sent.they said I have to continue waiting doing nothing at home,without open working permit.
The question is that,can I go and redo another medical in another clinic,please orientate me on this,because I have got a 4 different job without work permit which i can't do
Waiting for ur good response sir

Durela199

May 14, 2024
Good day sir,i am a refugee and I did a medical for my open work permit this march 25th ,2024,and the result was sent to immigration on the 20th April,to my surprise the ircc said they can not see my medical result after I mailed them,which I took a bold step and went to clinic and get the result which was OK and completed,and resend it to them thru Web form,for past 4 and half month now,no response from ircc,I do call they said no update yet,because the result from hospital not appear on the system which suppose to connect together but they saw the Web form I sent.they said I have to continue waiting doing nothing at home,without open working permit.
The question is that,can I go and redo another medical in another clinic,please orientate me on this,because I have got a 4 different job without work permit which i can't do
Waiting for ur good response sir
I think it’s only hospital that can send them your result, your best bet is to redo in an approved immigration hospital