+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I can't understand

Timesup

Mar 13, 2013
I am a Canadian...born here...I don't understand what the government is thinking....people are made to leave...good people who would be a wonderful addition to this country and then there are some..namely the person I was referring to in my earlier post who is of absolutely no use to this country what so ever...reprieve after reprieve is given to this person....since 2008 and she still continues to lie and cheat while decent people are sent back..some into danger...I am so sorry ...I am ashamed of what is going on.
Many of my fellow Canadians feel this way...many...I am so sorry...for those of you dear souls who are trying so hard ..keep trying and maybe fairness will prevail...God Bless

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
Didn't exactly get your point of posting this post here ???

Timesup

Mar 13, 2013
Guess I was hoping someone could tell me why some really good people refused...perhaps someone who has been through all this might know what Canada wants...it beats me!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada wants skilled hard working immigrants but the system is broken.

Not all refugee claimants tell the truth. Immigration tries to deal with that but still, there are some that get refugee status based on lies and some that are unjustly denied.

There was a TV program some years ago about why criminals are not deported as they should while immigration goes after people who overstayed a bit while hoping for an extension etc. and the answer was that the immigration officers simply go for the easy prey. They go after the people whose addresses they know. The criminals don't give immigration their correct address and are therefore harder to find and it looks better on the immigration officers papers that he deported 10 people rather than spent the same amount of time trying to find one.