+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am so concerned about my education background. Passed out 10+3 Polytechnic diploma in Computer software engineering from Technical board of Kerala

sayoojjs

Jan 6, 2020
Before getting into the subject ill describe my educational history. First of all, I haven't passed out +12 which is the science stream in 2014. After that, I went to pursue a 3-year diploma from a Kerala government polytechnic institution near me. Unfortunately, though I haven't passed out my diploma by 2017. I've got good scores in all the technical subjects except a few papers from the first year. Mostly the science subjects including the Math. Afterward, I went to study certificate training in Digital Visual effects. There weren't so many tests. However, I have done my course in 2019, and currently, I am working as a Technical Artist (Even though iam using tons of math in my job). I have cleared all the backlogs that I had the previous year (in 2020) Overall 7.5 CGPA. I would like to pursue a Game art or Game programming course this year from Canada. I am so concerned about my Offer letter and Study permit. I have got an intermediate portfolio with a few pieces of works of mine.

Last edited: