+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am planning to Apply to Alberta Tech Pathway. How can I give proof that i am working full time in my current work?

alexcas12

Nov 24, 2023
according to this screenshot as one of the requirements for ATP, you should be able to prove that you are working for a company full-time. How will I submit this when I apply for ATP? do I need to submit my payroll? or should it be stated in a job offer? Also, when they say I should be working full-time for this tech company, does that mean I shouldn't be working elsewhere? I work part-time on a restaurant on weekends and I was wondering if that will affect me.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
according to this screenshot as one of the requirements for ATP, you should be able to prove that you are working for a company full-time. How will I submit this when I apply for ATP? do I need to submit my payroll? or should it be stated in a job offer? Also, when they say I should be working full-time for this tech company, does that mean I shouldn't be working elsewhere? I work part-time on a restaurant on weekends and I was wondering if that will affect me.
Reading it wrong, it means your job offer or current Alberta work experience cannot be part-time/seasonal.