+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am beginner for Canadian visa ..please help me dear friends

honestboy

Jan 9, 2013
Dear friends,

I have completed graduation in accounting (B.Com) from India. I have 7 years of work experience as an Tax Accountant. My marital status is single and my age is 32 years and wish to study in Canada and get Permanent Residency in Canada. I wish to support my parents and family.

Request to guide me which course I wish to study in Canada? If you help me to find economical fees college then it is good for me.

I do not know the procedure how to get PR through study to Settle in Canada. Please guide me. So I can explain to my parents and decide to study in Canada.

Thanks for your co-operation. God Bless You....

Regards,
Your friend

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all it is better you forget getting PR in this step! This means you only concentrate on your letter of admission and then prepare for your student visa requirement. After you are done with all these steps and you landed in Canada then think about PR!

Okay now you need to search for the course that YOU like not me or any other person! then based on that course you look for Universities or colleges. You can get the list of Universities and Colleges from internet with their tuition fees. I personally suggest you to look for a course which is 1 level higher than the level you previously graduated in==> for example you gradated in Bsc accounting now apply fore Masters in accounting and finally the course which you are planning to study somehow must related to your previous studies and your work experience.
I hope this sparks a plan in your head.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

am84pm said:
First of all it is better you forget getting PR in this step! This means you only concentrate on your letter of admission and then prepare for your student visa requirement. After you are done with all these steps and you landed in Canada then think about PR!

Okay now you need to search for the course that YOU like not me or any other person! then based on that course you look for Universities or colleges. You can get the list of Universities and Colleges from internet with their tuition fees. I personally suggest you to look for a course which is 1 level higher than the level you previously graduated in==> for example you gradated in Bsc accounting now apply fore Masters in accounting and finally the course which you are planning to study somehow must related to your previous studies and your work experience.
I hope this sparks a plan in your head.

1. Note, OP isn't eligible for University admission because he hold 3 years of B.Com, requirement is 4 years. Only option is SPP listed schools.

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Note, OP isn't eligible for University admission because he hold 3 years of B.Com, requirement is 4 years. Only option is SPP listed schools.
Oh I didn't know about the duration. In this case go for SPP listed schools.