+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

i am an indian udergraduate student who is seeking to get a pr and settle

atif786

Sep 30, 2012
bro's i am doing my undergraduate in india and i have a planned to do my graduation at memorial university newfoundland

but really i am soo confused to decide my course . as i am gonna be a graduate at b.com corporate secretriship
i thought i would do mba . but mba in memorial requires minimum of 2 years full time work experience so i have decided to drop mba from my mind and i am seeking u guy'z help to guide me the course which is best if i want to work and settle in canada means

rosykaur

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Hello Atif
I am also planning to two years program in British Columbia in Capilano University. It is Post Baccalaureate in North American Busineess Management. Fee is not high and the univ is government univ and is in Vancouver. It is easy to get PR in B.C. ANd program has internship.

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi! If you dont mind, how much is the tuition fee in Capilano University 2 years post baccalaurrate north american business management?

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
$ 26000 for 4 semesters. The fee is highly competitive. Many community colleges have fee higher than this. Practicum portion makes it more attractive.

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Thanks bro! It's really worth every penny considering that it is one of the best affordable universities in Canada. But I am still in the process of selecting between manitoba, bc and saskatchewan. All of them are good in terms of stepping stone for PR.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Lexmark86 said:
Hi! If you dont mind, how much is the tuition fee in Capilano University 2 years post baccalaurrate north american business management?
why post bachelor diploma when u can do masters with same fees ..concordia university masters is 26500 for two years , u of regina masters is even cheaper .....

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
@ Mead: Thanks for the advice bro but unfortunately I think I am not qualified for Masters 'coz I am a BS Nursing Graduate. But currently, I am working here in Singapore as Department Manager under retail sales industry for 4 years. Therefore, obtaining an international business diploma would solidify my credentials and would upgrade my position in the near future. Furthermore, it will also open lots of job opportunities in any field of sales or sevice sector.