+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hyderabad (TG) - Osmania University Transcripts End to End process (For PR applicants only)

Arjun sam

Nov 21, 2021
Hello All,

I personally faced several hurdles due to lack of clarity and to avoid the same for other seekers - wanted to share this thread to throw light on the end to end process to avail transcripts from Osmania University (referred to as OU), Hyderabad, Telangana.

Day-01

Step-1:
Apply for transcripts on the OU website (https://online.osmaniaerp.com/AFC/Info/Index) by creating your account.
Step-2: Raise the transcripts request (considering you have the originals already - if not, raise both requests together). Upload clear scan copies of your certificates if you have the originals at this step.
Step-3: Pay the fees online and a reference number gets generated - this is the most important step from OU perspective - once you have the application reference number then things move forward.

Day-9/10 (Urgent mode) or Day-27/28 (Normal mode)

Step-4
: Depending on the timeline - (for Urgent mode - 7 days; for Normal mode - 25 days - add 3 working days in both cases), visit the university counter (open from 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM) in Examination branch with your Originals and 1 copy of the application generated in Step-3.
Step-5: Submit Originals at the university counter (best time to visit early around 10.15 or so as it gets crowded post 11.15 AM - especially the B.Com counter) along with the copy of application (generated in step-3).

Next day i.e. say Day-11/29:

Step-6:
Visit the same counter by 4:00 PM (make sure to be in the gate by 4:00 PM) and collect your transcripts+envelope.

Important Notes;

1. You don't need signature on Academics Request form (ARF) for WES - that is required only for ICAS/IQAS.
2. If you are applying to ICAS/IQAS then one additional step applies (which is quite roundabout) - go to Core Banking Services (CBS) section collect payment receipt, visit Arts college SBI branch (in the same campus), pay the fees there, come back to CBS and take payment acknowledgement. Pin the transcripts, ARF, Payment acknowledgement - hand over the same to Controller of Examinations - which will be signed and stamped to be collected the next day.
3. The above process is for PR applicants only - for study the process may differ.

I hope the points are useful for anyone who may be looking to get their transcripts - any corrections/feedback welcome. Thank you

Last edited:
May 14, 2022
Thanks for sharing this information. Is it better to get the transcripts delivered directly to WES or we post them after collecting from university? I see there is an option to send them directly to WES.