+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

husband morocco

hassanstiger

Apr 12, 2009
I was wondering if anybody is in or has experienced the process we are now in.Our appeal was allowed.And then decision letter,then visa office in rabat sent papers to my husband asking for new medical,police report,family,photos .I know the processing site says nine months but that is for the whole process from cic to pr? Or am I wrong? my husband and I are trying to figure out when he will get his pr and visa to canada.
thanks in advance,
tb :)

fast

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
Whether they satisfy or not is important and which dependent on how much complete file you submitted.
It will make more or less your VO processing time.
Don't worry ,your is going normal. :) waiting fruit is sweet! 8)
Good luck!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassanstiger said:
I was wondering if anybody is in or has experienced the process we are now in.Our appeal was allowed.And then decision letter,then visa office in rabat sent papers to my husband asking for new medical,police report,family,photos .I know the processing site says nine months but that is for the whole process from cic to pr? Or am I wrong? my husband and I are trying to figure out when he will get his pr and visa to canada.
thanks in advance,
tb :)
You might want to contact your MP. Appeals that are won are supposed to get priority processing.