+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and Compassionate Considerations

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
I have applied for my mother's PR under the humanitarian and compassionate grounds in March this year. By the end of March, I have received her Biometrics collection letter from IRCC followed by an AOR on first week of April. Since then there is no update.

My mother is a 77 years old widow and she has no one except me in this whole world. She is unable to walk and needs assistance. She is on a visitor visa and recently got her visitor visa extened for another year. I am a Canadian citizen and wanted my mother to be here in Canada around me. What is the current approval rate of H&C applications for in-Canada applicants?

Any information will be highly appreciated.

TIA

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
I have applied for my mother's PR under the humanitarian and compassionate grounds in March this year. By the end of March, I have received her Biometrics collection letter from IRCC followed by an AOR on first week of April. Since then there is no update.

My mother is a 77 years old widow and she has no one except me in this whole world. She is unable to walk and needs assistance. She is on a visitor visa and recently got her visitor visa extened for another year. I am a Canadian citizen and wanted my mother to be here in Canada around me. What is the current approval rate of H&C applications for in-Canada applicants?

TIA
Post your query on this forum.

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
Post your query on this forum.

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim
My mother didn't do any refugee claim. So it is H&C grounds without falied refugee claim. I wanted to know the total processing time.
Thank you.

idiris

Aug 3, 2023
My mother didn't do any refugee claim. So it is H&C grounds without falied refugee claim. I wanted to know the total processing time.
Thank you.
What i said is
You post your question not this page
But the other page.
Which is.
H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim.
Understand.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you.
Approximately 20 months.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

TIA
Why aren’t you applying for a Supervisa ?

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What i said is
You post your question not this page
But the other page.
Which is.
H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim.
Understand.
Looks like you have relatively recently arrived in Canada so should have had a plan to care for your mother when you immigrated. H&C is not meant to avoid PGP. Can only imagine H&C department is going to have to crack down on the people not wanting to wait for PGP.