+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How you get AOR and what it means ?

Singh1985

May 6, 2016
The reason i am asking this question is that it seems either i didnt AOR or i missed it.

I got PT notification from Ontario in Oct and sent all the documents in Nov. Then on 25th Jan, i got an enquiry saying "Job seeker validation code missing" which i have since provide them.

Since i got inquiry from ONIP, does that mean that they have sent AOR and i missed it or it means it still have to get AOR ?

What is the definition of AOR ? Does it mean that your file processing starts once you get AOR or exactly what ?

And how they send AOR ? via mail or physical courier ?

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
AOR = Ontario did receive your complete file, in your case the job seeker code is missing

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Singh1985 said:
The reason i am asking this question is that it seems either i didnt AOR or i missed it.

I got PT notification from Ontario in Oct and sent all the documents in Nov. Then on 25th Jan, i got an enquiry saying "Job seeker validation code missing" which i have since provide them.

Since i got inquiry from ONIP, does that mean that they have sent AOR and i missed it or it means it still have to get AOR ?

What is the definition of AOR ? Does it mean that your file processing starts once you get AOR or exactly what ?

And how they send AOR ? via mail or physical courier ?
AOR stands for Acknowledgement of Receipt of your nominee application form. By AOR, it means that OINP has opened your package and confirm that your package is complete with regard to the documentary requirements. By complete, it does not mean that your documents has been reviewed. Documents are reviewed post AOR, during which the case officer may or may not ask for additional documents to approve your nomination.

AOR is sent via email and it comes with two attachments - Letter of Acknowledgment and Receipt for Payment of Processing Fee of CAD 1500. Based on the trend you should have received your AOR by now, most of the November applicants have got their AOR. Currently, OINP is sending out AOR to December applicants. It has been noticed that for FSW Outland applicants AOR is being sent out after a period of 120-140 days post receipt of the application package by OINP.

Since you are a November applicant, try getting in touch with OINP either via email or phone to know the status of your application.