+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to verify and send transcripts to WES from bangalore university? anyone with any experience here ? please help.

La Legal

Dec 1, 2020
how to verify and send transcripts to WES from bangalore university? anyone with any experience here ? please help.

keepsmiling25

Dec 9, 2021
My transcript was recently sent to WES from Bangalore university directly and this happened because of MailTranscripts. Yes, I approached this company to get the work done because as per WES new rule, transcript has to go from the university directly otherwise it will be rejected. In order to avoid this I took the help of mail transcripts and they perfectly completed the work. I applied with them online, submitted all the required documents, got regular updates and finally transcript was sent to WES directly from the university due to which my evaluation was done successfully. Because of this I could find a trustworthy and reliable organization, Thank you MailTranscripts and team. I am sharing their website (mailtarnscripts.com), you may check in for more details.