+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to use a newly created joint account to show proof of funds

neeljain14

Aug 29, 2022
We are a newly married couple, My wife left for canada last week, she is studing M.eng in the university of waterloo sept intake, we have a newly created joint account which is 2 weeks old with CAD$8000 gifted to us as marriage gift from my mother. how can i show this as proof of funds ? everywhere online it shows the proof needs to be older than 6 months. can we just show a gift deed + affidavit and a letter of explantion for this ?
I am a salaried employee and have about CAD $4500 in my personal account.
I'm from India

Regards,
Neel

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are a newly married couple, My wife left for canada last week, she is studing M.eng in the university of waterloo sept intake, we have a newly created joint account which is 2 weeks old with CAD$8000 gifted to us as marriage gift from my mother. how can i show this as proof of funds ? everywhere online it shows the proof needs to be older than 6 months. can we just show a gift deed + affidavit and a letter of explantion for this ?
I am a salaried employee and have about CAD $4500 in my personal account.
I'm from India

Regards,
Neel
Is your wife PR, not working and is studying? Maybe, just print the joint bank statement of which both of you is in there.

I printed my bank statements in Canada. Also the joint bank statements of my spouse and myself from my home country. You see, we just got married but I did not work for a whole year. I dtayed on my home country to becwith my spouse.

So at least I printed a proof of joint bank accounts and my own in Canada to show proof that I can support myself and my spouse and dependent.