+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to upload documents to online application?

Ry

May 30, 2014
I have been trying to upload documents to MyCIC account for online application.

Initially I was getting a system down message.

but now the upload process goes through and my computer shows 100% uploaded. but after that the screen goes back to the same upload documents page and it doesn't show the files I uploaded.

could anyone advice how this works?

Neez

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the log in page, there is a message "Due to technical issues, you may find that this application is slow. We apologize for the inconvenience."

These issues are likely due to the changes being implemented to the International Student Program which begin tomorrow.

Canucklehead

May 29, 2014
Neez said:
On the log in page, there is a message "Due to technical issues, you may find that this application is slow. We apologize for the inconvenience."

These issues are likely due to the changes being implemented to the International Student Program which begin tomorrow.
Has this been fixed? I've tried 3 computers, 3 browser sites, and reduced file size to nothing in some cases and even changed from doc to PDF but I can't replace files I've uploaded. First time just goes back to the page like I'd done nothing. And second time always goes into an error. With a tight schedule this is extremely frustrating since it is their fault. Not that they care...

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canucklehead said:
Has this been fixed? I've tried 3 computers, 3 browser sites, and reduced file size to nothing in some cases and even changed from doc to PDF but I can't replace files I've uploaded. First time just goes back to the page like I'd done nothing. And second time always goes into an error. With a tight schedule this is extremely frustrating since it is their fault. Not that they care...
When is your application created ? In other posts some people experiences problem with apply online system when they created their application before June 1st, the time CIC updated their system. I had the same problem 2 days ago then I deleted the application and created the new one and everything is fine now I think.

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Canucklehead said:
I had been facing the same issues lately, just keep trying to upload it again and again, sometime it will throw an error, and sometime it will return you to previous page, but it will eventually uploaded.
The CIC website is terrible and their developers are awful.
I had spent like 2 hours uploading a single file.

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
0xFF said:
I had been facing the same issues lately, just keep trying to upload it again and again, sometime it will throw an error, and sometime it will return you to previous page, but it will eventually uploaded.
Same to here. Sometime the site displays the new format when I redo questionnaire, sometime it display duplicate required documents. Two many errors and unstable, it seems that CIC have a lot of new updates to do and needs more time to handles. Hope it will be fine soon and do not delay our application process.

Canucklehead

May 29, 2014
0xFF said:
I don't get angry easy but this system is brutal. No help, no solutions, no cares. We are all just a number without a soul. I might have to delete and restart. But I'm worried that they'll think I've deleted because I'm "lying" or something!! Ugggg!

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canucklehead said:
I don't get angry easy but this system is brutal. No help, no solutions, no cares. We are all just a number without a soul. I might have to delete and restart. But I'm worried that they'll think I've deleted because I'm "lying" or something!! Ugggg!
Until you finish upload all documents and submit application I see no problem if we delete application and create new one or update our documents. I also delete my previous application create new because it consistently show error even the system maintenance time is over. I think the reason might be the conflict of application created before June 1st but not yet submit with current system updates.