+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to upload additional files (for dependent and child, IMM 0008)

AustinX

Oct 28, 2021
Hello,

I got married and had a baby after receiving COPR before landing. I was asked by IRCC to upload some additional information for my depending and child. However during uploading I ran into a question.

I have multiple documents to upload but there is only one 'Upload File' button for me. I tried to put everything in a zip file but cannot upload it. Should I concatenate all files into one and upload it? But IMM 0008 has some XML in it so I failed to concatenate it with other files (for example, child's passport) in adobe.

How should I upload my documents?

Thanks ahead for any answers!

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello,

I got married and had a baby after receiving COPR before landing. I was asked by IRCC to upload some additional information for my depending and child. However during uploading I ran into a question.

I have multiple documents to upload but there is only one 'Upload File' button for me. I tried to put everything in a zip file but cannot upload it. Should I concatenate all files into one and upload it? But IMM 0008 has some XML in it so I failed to concatenate it with other files (for example, child's passport) in adobe.

How should I upload my documents?

Thanks ahead for any answers!
@AustinX Upload IMM0008 separately. You can merge all the other files but be careful about the file size. if you do not have space on the portal, you can share the files via webform