+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to submit additional documents?

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi everyone

In my personalized checklist, there is no section to upload additional documents which I believe may be relevant to my application. Does anyone know how to submit such documents?

Also, am I supposed to upload only one document per section?

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:
Hi everyone

In my personalized checklist, there is no section to upload additional documents which I believe may be relevant to my application. Does anyone know how to submit such documents?

Also, am I supposed to upload only one document per section?
If documents applies to single field eg eca,educational marksheets etc then convert them to single pdf and upload otherwise use LOE field for uploading documents...

can you please explain what all documents you are trying to upload after knowing ,would be in better place to tell

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Yes make sure you upload ONLY ONE FILE in each section as uploading another would override the previous.

You can merge more than one document into a single file as a pdf and upload it, maximum file size is 4MB.

Moreover, you should have an option to upload a letter of explanation, you can upload your additional documents there and add a cover letter explaining what they are and add anything you want to say.

Regards,

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
I was talking about (i) secondment (work exchange) reference letters not covered in the employment field, (ii) previous passport because the current passport does not have any visas, (iii) visa refusal document and (iv) professional organization admission documents.

The way I see it, in the LoE section, it only asks you to add a Letter of Explanation. There does not seem to be a possibility to upload other documents.

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:
I was talking about (i) secondment (work exchange) reference letters not covered in the employment field, (ii) previous passport because the current passport does not have any visas, (iii) visa refusal document and (iv) professional organization admission documents.

The way I see it, in the LoE section, it only asks you to add a Letter of Explanation. There does not seem to be a possibility to upload other documents.
write a cover letter explaining your additional documents,print it and scan it then convert all additional documents along with cover letter into a pdf file and upload it

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damien86 said:

None of these documents are required by CIC as part of your PR application. If you still insist on sending these, explain the purpose of attaching these documents as a cover letter and upload as a single PDF in the LOE section.