+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to start immigration process

Sami.Awada

Jul 1, 2022
Hello Guys,

Hope your doing well,

Please I just want to ask how could we start immigration process, my age is 28 i am living in UAE, Married and i do have one small kid

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hello Guys,

Hope your doing well,

Please I just want to ask how could we start the immigration process, my age is 28 i am living in UAE, Married and I do have one small kid
At this point immigration via education is the most reliable option. You can also check your chance with FSW, which will re-open on July 6 (Wednesday). It is expected there could be lots of changes, so you need to check whether you qualify or not. If your background is not in IT, healthcare, engineering, or areas which are high priority in Canada then you better go to school in Canada. Most people go with 1 year masters or 1.5- 2 year post-graduate diploma programs in Canada. It is good to get 3 year work permit and receive all necessary points for Express Entry! Hope this will give you some idea. The first thing first understand each program first, CEC, PNP, and FSW. You can research in this form or website. There are plenty of materials. Also, check July 6 updates. Good luck! :)