+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to send passport to CHC New Delhi?

amisese

Feb 25, 2010
Hi All,
I have to send my paspport to CHC New Delhi, India.
I went to blue dart courier services but they denied to send it saying that they dont send the couriers to P.O. Box no. CHC New Delhi address is of Post Box No.
IS there any courier services who send the passports?
What is the safest option to send it?
Pls let me know how you ppl send it.

And also, I have heard from someone that I can send a self addressed envelope with my courier to CHC, which they can use while delivering of passport back with VISA.

Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

amisese said:
Hi All,
I have to send my paspport to CHC New Delhi, India.
I went to blue dart courier services but they denied to send it saying that they dont send the couriers to P.O. Box no. CHC New Delhi address is of Post Box No.
IS there any courier services who send the passports?
What is the safest option to send it?
Pls let me know how you ppl send it.

And also, I have heard from someone that I can send a self addressed envelope with my courier to CHC, which they can use while delivering of passport back with VISA.

Thanks in advance.
The address is:

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi

PMM

amisese

Feb 25, 2010
Hi PMM,
Thanks for your reply.
But when I got a PPR from CHC, they gave me the below address:

Canadian High Commission,
Immigration Section,
P.O. Box : 5209,
Shantipath,
New Delhi -110 021

Have you sent your passport to address you mentioned?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

amisese said:
Hi PMM,
Thanks for your reply.
But when I got a PPR from CHC, they gave me the below address:

Canadian High Commission,
Immigration Section,
P.O. Box : 5209,
Shantipath,
New Delhi -110 021

Have you sent your passport to address you mentioned?
Look at their website, they gave you the mailing address (PO Box) actual http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng#address

PMM

amisese

Feb 25, 2010
Yeah,
the mailing address is of PO box no.
So, what is the medium through which I can send the passport. because bluedart ppl have denied to send it to PO box address. Any suggestions?

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just use the address that PMM gave you. You cannot include the PO box number because as you've discovered, couriers will not deliver to a PO box. We sent the PP without the PO box number using DHL and it was delivered the next day. But I think any courier would be able to do the same.

harsahil

Mar 10, 2010
Punjab
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2010
i was also going to send the passports to CHC in one or two days?? my consultants refused to take the responsibility of sending the passports themselves and asked me to do it on my own. they r sending the RPRF themselves though.. can these two documents be sent separately? and is BlueDart reliable enough to send the passports? and i ll send it to the courier address and not the postal address as mentioned above. thanks for the info.