+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send Ontario PNP paper application and documents from India?

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am going to send my Ontario PNP paper application, I do have some doubts on how to send the huge sets of documents:

1. Can anyone tell me what is best means to send the paper application with huge sets of documents. Is it Speed Post or private courier?

2. What are the charges taken by the speed post or courier for the huge sets of documents?

3. How to arrange the documents? Is there any particular arrangement I need to follow?

4. Any other information which will really help me.

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Bombino, ups, FedEx, DHL, dtdc all are reliable. In India, use just dial app to find local international courier companies, call - give specifications of package and ask for quote. I sent 1 last week to wes Canada. 500grams inr 1200/-.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Hi,

I am going to send my Ontario PNP paper application, I do have some doubts on how to send the huge sets of documents:

1. Can anyone tell me what is best means to send the paper application with huge sets of documents. Is it Speed Post or private courier?

FedEx, DHL seems speedy and reliable.

2. What are the charges taken by the speed post or courier for the huge sets of documents?

Depends on your package weight.

3. How to arrange the documents? Is there any particular arrangement I need to follow?

You have to arrange documents in exactly the same order given at the end of your OOPNP application form.

Attach an preview page outlining your documents attached at start of your application form. Further to clarify more that which document is about what, attach a yellow note on every document just giving its name.
See the answers in BOLD !

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks rafzy.

You don't know how relieved I am after reading your answers. Thank you so much.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
musicnlyrx said:
Hi,

1. Use FedEx.
2. FedEx charges a fair bit- I think it will be anywhere from Rs. 750 to Rs. 3500. I will also say it is worth it, and you should not let the cost dissuade you.
3. I arranged them in the following order- Bank Draft, Passport sized photographs, Cover Letter, Form, Passport and proof of birth, WES accreditation w/ degree and transcripts, Resume, letters of reference from employers, salary slips, bank documents to furnish proof of funds. No order is more right or wrong than any other order, but that just seemed to be the most logical to me.
4. I put a small checklist which noted every single document in the package, along with the exact number of pages, with breakdown, at the beginning of the package (eg: 1. Form (16 Pages) 2. Passport and proof of birth (18 pages), 3. Proof of Education (4 pages) and so on)- this would ensure that they would know instantly if something in my package was missing.

Good luck!

Ebenaguda

Sep 29, 2015
Hi there

Does anyone know what might happen if the Ontario PT notification is ignored? I mean is there any chance of being sent another Ontario PT notification if a candidate is unable to meet the deadline of applying within the 45 days.

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
rafzy said:
See the answers in BOLD !

Hey Rafzy

Just wanted to confirm whether the ONTARIO PNP Nominee Form has to be filled with pen i.e manually or are we supposed to fill the pdf file on computer only. I am asking this question because while filling Nominee Form on computer , i am facing some problems like:
Expiration Date of Current Citizenship and Immigration Canada Document.......i dunno wat to fill here and system doesnt let me move the cursor to next cell unless i enter some date in this column....i know i had asked this before but i am really not getting what to do with this!!...cant even write NA in this column as it warrants numerical data i.e some date

Thanx in advance

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
1. Use FedEx.
2. FedEx charges a fair bit- I think it will be anywhere from Rs. 750 to Rs. 3500. I will also say it is worth it, and you should not let the cost dissuade you.
3. I arranged them in the following order- Bank Draft, Passport sized photographs, Cover Letter, Form, Passport and proof of birth, WES accreditation w/ degree and transcripts, Resume, letters of reference from employers, salary slips, bank documents to furnish proof of funds. No order is more right or wrong than any other order, but that just seemed to be the most logical to me.
4. I put a small checklist which noted every single document in the package, along with the exact number of pages, with breakdown, at the beginning of the package (eg: 1. Form (16 Pages) 2. Passport and proof of birth (18 pages), 3. Proof of Education (4 pages) and so on)- this would ensure that they would know instantly if something in my package was missing.

Good luck!
Thanks Aragon165 for your inputs.

When I complete my Ontario PNP application form, I see "Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates *" as marked as asterik(*). It means that the certified copies are mandatory.

Now I am confused!!!!

Do these certified copies of the university degree are the notary signed photocopies or the transcripts that we get from our university?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Those should work, yes. You can just request a copy of your degree (signed and stamped by the Registrar), and that should be acceptable.

EDIT:
You don't have a Canadian degree, right? These are the instructions for non Canandian degrees:

If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA:
o The ECA report must be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization;
o The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that CIC receives your Express Entry profile and your application for permanent residence; AND
o The ECA report must state that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or higher.
So just sending your WES report should be fine.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ebenaguda said:
Hi there

Does anyone know what might happen if the Ontario PT notification is ignored? I mean is there any chance of being sent another Ontario PT notification if a candidate is unable to meet the deadline of applying within the 45 days.
Extremely unlikely. They have a limited number of PNs and they wouldn't keep sending invites to the same profile.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
KNinja said:
Hey Rafzy

Just wanted to confirm whether the ONTARIO PNP Nominee Form has to be filled with pen i.e manually or are we supposed to fill the pdf file on computer only. I am asking this question because while filling Nominee Form on computer , i am facing some problems like:
Expiration Date of Current Citizenship and Immigration Canada Document.......i dunno wat to fill here and system doesnt let me move the cursor to next cell unless i enter some date in this column....i know i had asked this before but i am really not getting what to do with this!!...cant even write NA in this column as it warrants numerical data i.e some date

Thanx in advance
You can fill those complete sections by hand cause few members have been nominated by Ontario who have used this trick to fill there application forms.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Thanks Aragon165 for your inputs.

When I complete my Ontario PNP application form, I see "Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates *" as marked as asterik(*). It means that the certified copies are mandatory.

Now I am confused!!!!

Do these certified copies of the university degree are the notary signed photocopies or the transcripts that we get from our university?
Since you are from india, a copy of your WES ECA and notarized copies of your degree certificate, transcripts and high school passing certificates should be attached.
Even though Ontario says just to attach a copy of WES. It's better for you to attach notarized copies of your educational certificates as well cause its better to be safe than sorry.

Ebenaguda

Sep 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Extremely unlikely. They have a limited number of PNs and they wouldn't keep sending invites to the same profile.
Many thanks for this insight Asivad 8)

My concern is the proof of fund as I have less than half of it in my savings account. However I can raise the total settlement funds within a month in order to apply. How can I prove that the sudden appearance of fund in my savings account is genuinely mine and not borrowed?