+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send my school transcript to WES

Nnenne

Feb 3, 2015
Hello,

Please must the school send the school transcript or can the applicant courier the school transcript.

thank you

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
The university/college should send it directly to WES. I've heard of people sending the transcript in an envelope sealed and stamped by the university but I wouldn't take that chance.

all_the_best

Star Member
May 25, 2012
For WES for most of the countries that do not use Digitary, Gradintel or other transcript transmission tools and where applicant is getting non doctoral transcripts evaluated.

Option #1 Get transcripts (Transcripts is a chart provided by university specifying all subjects and marks/grades obtained in a sealed enevelope) sent by universities or autonomous colleges also called deemed universities (not colleges affiliated to universities). This needs to be sent by universities directly to WES. Applicant needs to send Degree copy directly to WES.

Option # 2 : Get your mark sheets photocopied, signed by Registrar or Registrar office with seals on each marksheet and a covering letter explaining purpose and blah blah. The envelope needs to be sealed by the registrar office. This sealed envelope can be sent by the applicant with degree copies to WES.

Information is available on WES site http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp

All the best

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Nnenne said:
Hello,

Please must the school send the school transcript or can the applicant courier the school transcript.

thank you
It depends on the country. You need to check their website. That being said for MOST countries, the school has to directly send the transcript to WES.