+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to send my documents

kareem77

Aug 12, 2013
I received this message and i don't know how to send these documents

do i send them by Fax or mail

please help

This refers to your application for a Canadian study permit. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
„« > Client Information: Receipt of information from client - A final unconditional acceptance letter.
„« - Custodianship documents (please refer to info on website in that regard)
„« - Police certificate, Egypt This must be received at this office by: 09/04/2013
„«
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 15 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Visa Section/Section des visas Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada P.O.Box 1667 6 Mohamed Fahmy El Sayed St., Garden City Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte Email: cairo.visa@international.gc.ca Telecopieur | Facsimile Fax:(202)2791-8864

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
Contact them asap and ask them how to send these documents.
By the way, you do not need a translation for Police certificate. its info is already in Arabic and English. and it takes one day to be processed.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kareem77 said:
I received this message and i don't know how to send these documents

do i send them by Fax or mail

please help

This refers to your application for a Canadian study permit. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
„« > Client Information: Receipt of information from client - A final unconditional acceptance letter.
„« - Custodianship documents (please refer to info on website in that regard)
„« - Police certificate, Egypt This must be received at this office by: 09/04/2013
„«
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 15 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Visa Section/Section des visas Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada P.O.Box 1667 6 Mohamed Fahmy El Sayed St., Garden City Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte Email: cairo.visa @ international.gc.ca Telecopieur | Facsimile Fax:(202)2791-8864

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
You can send these documents via email and for that you have to use the case specific inquiry link of your country and there you will get another link to give documents wanted from you. If you have applied online then there should be empty section in the application where you can upload the documents. Or you can use Fax also.