+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to send additional TRF of ielts for the first time with application

runner123

Apr 25, 2014
Hi everybody
I have lost my IELTS trf for another they aeo islamabad said we will send it to the organization
so how can i send it for the first time with application, or should i send the application then wait then send my ielts

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

runner123 said:
Hi everybody
I have lost my IELTS trf for another they aeo islamabad said we will send it to the organization
so how can i send it for the first time with application, or should i send the application then wait then send my ielts
1. CIC won't accept the IELTs directly, you require a new copy from IELTs.
2. You send you application without IELTs, it is coming back as incomplete.

runner123

Apr 25, 2014
thanks,
but the aeo islamabad said we cant send u an extra copy.
If my application is incomplete i can send the ielts later or they will straight away reject it that its incomplete?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

runner123 said:
thanks,
If my application is incomplete i can send the ielts later or they will straight away reject it that its incomplete?
Reject it immediately.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
runner123 said:
thanks,
You should call the institution where you took your IELTS test and ask if you could purchase another copy of your test - most places can send you copies if you pay for them

If you don't include your IELTS score - it will be refused - it's a risk not worth taking