+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to respond when the co-applicant is outside Canada for COPR Portal 1?

RoRoy

Nov 7, 2019
Hi, everyone, I have a situation and please shed some light on me: The primary applicant is in Canada, while the co-applicant is outside of Canada. When responding to portal1, do we need to specifically explain this situation (or Just give the answer Yes and No to the question " Are you currently inside Canada" in the portal1 email)? Will they handle the applications for both individuals separately, or do they need to wait until the co-applicant returns to Canada before they start processing and send the portal2 email?

Reactions: Almost

Almost

Jun 8, 2024
Hi, everyone, I have a situation and please shed some light on me: The primary applicant is in Canada, while the co-applicant is outside of Canada. When responding to portal1, do we need to specifically explain this situation (or Just give the answer Yes and No to the question " Are you currently inside Canada" in the portal1 email)? Will they handle the applications for both individuals separately, or do they need to wait until the co-applicant returns to Canada before they start processing and send the portal2 email?
I just have the exact same question, please let me know if you found out the answer