+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Raise a Webform to update Proof of funds and Newly received transcript from college

Gaatha M. S

May 9, 2024
I created an express entry profile and also applied for PNP via OINP e filing portal after receiving a notification of Interest for PNP. I had type my proof of funds in OINP -PNP application as 14000 (Thinking it 13757 CAD at that time). But now since the proof of funds have been increased, I wanted to update my new proof of funds for my OINP-PNP application.
I have updated in my express entry profile to 15500CAD, and is now doubtful, about whether should I or how do I update in the OINP too as I had already submitted my PNP application.
Can I edit my OINP-PNP application that I submitted through e-filing portal or do I have to raise a webform for the same? if Yes, what is the website and the steps to raise a webform?

I had also received my Transcript from my college recently, how do I update that information on OINP too?
Can I edit my OINP-PNP application that I submitted through e-filing portal or can I upload the document in one webform along with my proof of funds document too?