+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to notify London Visa Office regarding payment of RPRF?

umer123456

Jun 2, 2014
Hi all,

I received an email:

"You will shortly receive the medical forms, by email. If not received in 2 to 3 days please advise us.

Please provide the following items in addition within 30 days:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees ($980). Note that this fee may now be paid online. Please see information at following link:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm"

This link provides me information on how to make RPRF Payment, but I want to know that how can I notify the visa office that I have paid the RPRF Payment after making the payment through online service, where to send the payment receipt?

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
umer123456 said:
Hi all,

I received an email:

"You will shortly receive the medical forms, by email. If not received in 2 to 3 days please advise us.

Please provide the following items in addition within 30 days:

1. Payment of Right of Permanent Residence Fees ($980). Note that this fee may now be paid online. Please see information at following link:

cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm"

This link provides me information on how to make RPRF Payment, but I want to know that how can I notify the visa office that I have paid the RPRF Payment after making the payment through online service, where to send the payment receipt?

Any guidance will be highly appreciated.
Once ur done with payment u will receive the payment receipt and u can send that receipt as attachment to the email address u received the request from along with all ur details

umer123456

Jun 2, 2014
The receipt includes this at the bottom, brother, what will you suggest, now?

"Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records. Please also note that the payer's name on this receipt does not have to be the same
as the one on the application form. - Veuillez imprimer 2 copies de ce reçu, envoyer une copie à
Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada et conserver l'autre pour vos dossiers. Veuillez aussi noter que le
nom du payeur sur ce reçu n'a pas à être le même que celui sur le formulaire d'application."