+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO MAKE PROFILE STRONG FOR GETTING GUARNTEE STUDY VISA ??

ksgill

Jan 2, 2015
HI everyone,
This is really nice that we people share our opinions and suggestions and somehow taking advantage of it and getting success.

OBJECTIVE: I would like to pursue post degree diploma in business/finance field in CANADA colleges with no personal preferences to any PROVINCES or COLLEGES. i have consulted my profile with experts and major told me that my PROFILE is weak because of low percentage in graduation with 42%. But i think i should illustrate my profile below to all of you for some suggestions which could lead me to VISA success.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:

year 2004: metric with 49.3%
year 2006: higher secondary (commerce) with 51.2%
year august 2009: graduation BA (ENGLISH) with 42%
year from sept 2009 to january2012: MASTERS in FINANCIAL ANALYSIS with 67%

ALL boards/universities are recognised by canadian education system.

WORK EXPERIENCE: I am working after my study (january 2012) in related field and there is no gap in between till today.

WEAK point: My percentage in graduation with 42% and it is not relevant neither with my work experience nor with my masters degree.

STRONG point: MY percentage in masters with 67% and it is relevant with my work experience.

please advice me how should and where should i apply that i would get visa for sure and how to make my PROFILE more stronger with funds, documents etc. Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated, thank you guys in advance :) :) :) :) :) :) :)