+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to link my express entry account

tomtom22

Nov 5, 2016
A few months ago, I had an immigration consultant open my express entry profile under his immigration account. At the moment, I am in the pool of candidates and I decided to continue with the process by myself. The issue is that each time I have tried to use the 'link an existing application' option in my CIC profile page, I keep getting the message that my account/application was not found. I have every information requested to find the application but no luck.

Can anyone provide advise on what to do please? I have contacted CIC but haven't heard from them yet. I would love if I can link it and continue being in the pool as opposed to creating my Express Entry profile again. Thank you!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
A few months ago, I had an immigration consultant open my express entry profile under his immigration account. At the moment, I am in the pool of candidates and I decided to continue with the process by myself. The issue is that each time I have tried to use the 'link an existing application' option in my CIC profile page, I keep getting the message that my account/application was not found. I have every information requested to find the application but no luck.

Can anyone provide advise on what to do please? I have contacted CIC but haven't heard from them yet. I would love if I can link it and continue being in the pool as opposed to creating my Express Entry profile again. Thank you!
If it's just Express Entry profile, then just create a new one instead of trying to link it to your account. It won't take much time anyway and you can ensure that the details are correctly entered in the profile.