+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to know that i Got the AOE (Arranged Employment Aapproval) _HRSDC Approval

ramyadnan

Apr 17, 2012
Dear,

i need some one to advise me after getting message from my consultant saying "This is to advise that your approval from HRSDC has been received by us" is that enough or he has to send me copy of this approval , also i need to know is that approval coming under my name as applicant or not .

please if some one has full information about it i will so greatful for his assistance and advise

Regards,

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly, it takes 5-7 months to receive a positive AEO approval. Once its approved your employer will get a letter stating that the AEO is granted to xyz, with all the terms and conditions (salary, position, duration,expiry, overtime).
After which you need to apply to CIC Nova Scotia....................
Your consultant should give u a copy of the approved AEO.

ramyadnan

Apr 17, 2012
Thanks so much for your reply Nicholas , but i have one more question please on the AEO my name should be mentioned or file number

which the employer apply for this particular job .

With Regards,

SimPak

Apr 23, 2012
ramyadnan said:
Thanks so much for your reply Nicholas , but i have one more question please on the AEO my name should be mentioned or file number

which the employer apply for this particular job .

With Regards,
yes ur name employer's name ,Add,exp.date of AEO and others
regard

leon007

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
, application recd: March 2012
AOR Received.
. PER: March 2012
File Transfer...
, 2nd Line: Nov 2013
Med's Request
Feb2014
Med's Done....
March2014 Med Upld by IOM:March 2014 Med Rcvd/3rd line: March2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: Apr9.....PPR2: Apr15
VISA ISSUED...
25 April 2014
you should ask for the AEO approval copy, which they can send you through email or fax. Another doc which you will need along with your application package is the job offer letter from your employer in original, which should offer you job for an indefinite period. This offer letter should be accepted and signed by you.

AEO approval letter will have all the details about the employer, job details as well as about you.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ramyadnan, Ask your consultant for the approved AEO copy and things will be clear to you.