+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to immigrate to Canada (im 19 years old)

Ram22181

Jun 29, 2010
Hi i wish to immigrate to canada, and live here. Im from Virginia, USA. I would love to come start my life here. I wanted to know if there are other ways of obtaining a permant residency. I have a girlfriend here in Canada as well, but i do not wish to get married just yet. There has to be other ways. I have heard about a study permit, but i dont think i can afford tuition. It will be 2 if not 3 times as much as a regular students. Please if anyone has any information at all it will really help me. My goal is to be living in Canada this time next year. I have come here visiting temporary for 81 days. I was also wondering that if i stay here up to 6 months when i go back to the USA will that renew once more? Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
hi

Ram22181 said:
Hi i wish to immigrate to canada, and live here. Im from Virginia, USA. I would love to come start my life here. I wanted to know if there are other ways of obtaining a permant residency. I have a girlfriend here in Canada as well, but i do not wish to get married just yet. There has to be other ways. I have heard about a study permit, but i dont think i can afford tuition. It will be 2 if not 3 times as much as a regular students. Please if anyone has any information at all it will really help me. My goal is to be living in Canada this time next year. I have come here visiting temporary for 81 days. I was also wondering that if i stay here up to 6 months when i go back to the USA will that renew once more? Thanks!
Why don't you apply for a Bunac work permit. It will allow you to work in Canada for 6 months. It won't help you get PR status, but it will allow you to work for 6 months. See: http://www.bunacusa.com/usa/workCanada/