+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get the CAQ in Quebec

thao

Dec 11, 2014
Hi guys,
I'm going to Uni in Quebec this fall and I have to get the CAQ permit. Can anyone tell me how the online system works? I have resisted online, it asked me print out and sign so I have to bring this form along with visa form to the embassies or I have to get the CAQ first and request for visa later? Thanks

bersa

Jun 21, 2015
rupkaur said:
you have to apply first for CAQ after that for visa..
I have already my visa. If I want to transfer to one of the universities in Quebec province, can I get CAQ inside Canada?

vuhatran

May 11, 2015
thao said:
Hi guys,
I'm going to Uni in Quebec this fall and I have to get the CAQ permit. Can anyone tell me how the online system works? I have resisted online, it asked me print out and sign so I have to bring this form along with visa form to the embassies or I have to get the CAQ first and request for visa later? Thanks
You should apply for CAQ with the online system. In the next step, they will request supporting documents. You must send it by post. I received the CAQ within 3 weeks (soft copy downloaded from the online system - you can apply for the visa with it). For the hard copy, they will send to you by post later. The transportation delay can be around one month.