+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get approved study permit

Aug 29, 2014
I am from Pakistan.I arrive at Canada before one and half month.In Toronto immigration officer just stamp my passport.He don't issue me a valid study permit.At orientation i came to know i must have an valid study permit.Still i am in Winnipeg.Please guide me how to get approved study permit.

Best Regards,

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Muhammad Bilal Hashmi said:
I am from Pakistan.I arrive at Canada before one and half month.In Toronto immigration officer just stamp my passport.He don't issue me a valid study permit.At orientation i came to know i must have an valid study permit.Still i am in Winnipeg.Please guide me how to get approved study permit.

Best Regards,
It is issued at the time entry to Canada. Have you not received it at that time? what is your course and college? when you applied and when you received Visa?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Best Regards,
1. I assume you didn't present your letter of authorization when you entered. So you better hustle down to a border crossing, get an administrative rejection from the US, return to the Canadian side, present LOA and get your study permit.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011

Best Regards,

Go to nearest immigrant office... with you valid university admission letter and fees paid receipt and most important introduction letter with ur passport give them all this they will issue u study permit on same day