+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to delete/ remove uploaded file in the IRCC portal (application has not yet been submitted)

jptskt

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Towards the end of the online portal application, there is a page where you upload your documents. The second document listed under Optional documents is Employer letter (current). I had uploaded all of my dad's business related documents from back home in this section. However, I only just noticed the description for this section while I was reviewing everything. It says "A copy of a letter from the employer in Canada. This letter must state that the company will hire you to work in Canada for a specific period of time. The letter must be printed on the company's official letterhead and include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information."

I realized that Additional documents is a better place to upload my dad's business related documents. The problem is I can't delete the uploaded document under Employer letter (current). I can change the file, but it seems I can't delete the uploaded file. These sections are optional, so technically we can leave them empty. But how do I delete an uploaded file? I haven't submitted the application yet, FYI. Somebody please help me!

Reactions: Augustus Omazz 50
Sep 1, 2024
Towards the end of the online portal application, there is a page where you upload your documents. The second document listed under Optional documents is Employer letter (current). I had uploaded all of my dad's business related documents from back home in this section. However, I only just noticed the description for this section while I was reviewing everything. It says "A copy of a letter from the employer in Canada. This letter must state that the company will hire you to work in Canada for a specific period of time. The letter must be printed on the company's official letterhead and include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information."

I realized that Additional documents is a better place to upload my dad's business related documents. The problem is I can't delete the uploaded document under Employer letter (current). I can change the file, but it seems I can't delete the uploaded file. These sections are optional, so technically we can leave them empty. But how do I delete an uploaded file? I haven't submitted the application yet, FYI. Somebody please help me!