+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Correctly Add A BCS HEQ Certificate in IT Qualification To Express Entry Profile

gyyv1

Jan 19, 2023
Hello Guys,

So I've gotten my BCS Certificate in IT verified by WES and I would like to add it to my express entry profile.

However, I am confused about the following:

1. From When - Till When (I selected from Jan 2022 till Dec 2022)
2. Duration of Study (I selected 1 year because you can't add anything less)
3. Country (I selected England, as I couldn't find the United Kingdom)

I am not sure if I have done the correct thing and was wondering if someone else has sorted this out in the past.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Guys,

So I've gotten my BCS Certificate in IT verified by WES and I would like to add it to my express entry profile.

However, I am confused about the following:

1. From When - Till When (I selected from Jan 2022 till Dec 2022)
2. Duration of Study (I selected 1 year because you can't add anything less)
3. Country (I selected England, as I couldn't find the United Kingdom)

I am not sure if I have done the correct thing and was wondering if someone else has sorted this out in the past.
What was the WES equivalency for the certificate? What are your IELTS scores? Do you have Canadian experience?

1. Dates of program so if that is the date then good.
2. 1. Year
3. England

gyyv1

Jan 19, 2023
What was the WES equivalency for the certificate? What are your IELTS scores? Do you have Canadian experience?

1. Dates of program so if that is the date then good.
2. 1. Year
3. England
1-year college degree.

My IELTS score was L - 9, S - 8.5, W - 7.5, and R - 7.5.

No. I don't have CA experience

The thing with the program dates is that there are no fixed dates. There are general dates when enrolment starts and ends. Then there are dates for the exam and dates for the release of results.

In my case for instance.

Registration opened: 4 July 2022
Registration closed: 1 August 2022.
Exam held: October 2022.
Result released: December 2022.

The institution's website lists the duration of study for this program as "About 6 months".

I was looking for someone who has probably used this certificate in the past for express entry to advise on how to go about this.

EDIT: I also have a Bachelor in Engineering Degree (4 or more years). I am adding the BCS in IT to get 2 or more degrees.

Last edited: