+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to claim points if i run a private limited company?

Mohit_Sharma

Mar 14, 2022
Hi,

I am 26 years old and have done B.Sc. + MBA. And from past 3 years I'm running my own Private Limited company. I'm 50% partner here. My company is public relations company and I'm managing overall administrative duties here and withdrawing 6 lacs PA as salary. So, my question is how can i claim points for my work experience points in express entry, means what documents i need to show. And my second question is if i go with CES then shall they consider my MBA as master degree?

Your support will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I am 26 years old and have done B.Sc. + MBA. And from past 3 years I'm running my own Private Limited company. I'm 50% partner here. My company is public relations company and I'm managing overall administrative duties here and withdrawing 6 lacs PA as salary. So, my question is how can i claim points for my work experience points in express entry, means what documents i need to show. And my second question is if i go with CES then shall they consider my MBA as master degree?

Your support will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
See link about proving self employment.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

As for CES, no one can answer that question as it is based on the school you went to.

Mohit_Sharma

Mar 14, 2022
Hi all,

I have done MBA (Online degree). Simultaneously, i was working full time job. So can i claim points for both, my work experience and master degree.

Thanks and regards